You’re looking at our flagship model for hazardous waste containers! These are 20’/6m side and end opening shipping containers equipped with a 3-part containment tank (ca 1500L) and drain valves. Much like your standard ISO shipping containers, even these hazardous waste containers are made of Corten steel and are suitable for freight (CSC). One of the longer sides can be fully opened and the standard double doors at one of the short ends make it easier to load stuff inside the container. Standard equipment includes passive ventilation and the floor material is galvanized steel grating without a threshold. The container can be equipped with EI60 fire insulation, lights, mechanical ventilation or ATEX. If you want a durable container with a containment tank at a reasonable price, this model is perfect for you!
20’ / 6m side opening storage container for hazardous waste and chemicals. Steel frame container with a built-in 1610L containment tank without threshold. The floor is made of galvanized steel grating and the container comes with standard passive ventilation. The other long side can be fully opened and some of these hazardous waste containers also have double doors at one short end. All of the doors can be locked with a padlock. This container is suitable only for storage use.
- CSC, ISO shipping container which can be used for overseas transport
- Payload : 26 980 KG
- Tare : 3500 KG
- Lifting with forklift pockets (only when the container is empty) or corner pieces
- ca 1500L containment tank dealt in three parts
- Floor material galvanized steel grating. The grating can be removed (bolt mounting), no threshold
- 3pcs drain valves on the side
- Passive ventilation with air valves (5pcs)
- Forklift pockets
- EI60 fire insulation
- Electricity and lights (IPS or ATEX)
- Mechanical ventilation (IPS or ATEX)